The following resources listed below are intended for active members and can ONLY be viewed, downloaded and printed by logging into your member account.
Welcome New Member
This is one of the most important resources available to you. It is an overview of your membership responsibilities and an excellent source for how to get started with the LiveWisely 2020 Movement programming.
- Welcome New Member Manual (pdf)
- Introduction To the LiveWisely 2020 Movement (wav)
Member Achievement and Performance Plan (MAPP)
These fundamental MAPP activities are set as rules according to which all member participation are governed. They are intended for all members to abide by.
- Member Achievement and Performance Plan (pdf)
Active Fitness Zone
A complete description and manual for the Active Fitness Zone can be viewed, downloaded and printed by logging into your account. It will include the following:
- 100 Million Steps Walking Log (pdf)
- Fitness Rating Score Card (pdf)
- Scoring Standards for 1 Mile Walk/Run (pdf)
- Scoring Standards for Male/Female Pushups (pdf)
- Scoring Standards for Male/Female Situps (pdf)
Lifestyle Behavior Change Project
This information is intended for active members only.
- Lifestyle Behavior Change Project (pdf)
- Process Evaluation (pdf)
- Impact Evaluation (pdf)
- Outcome Evaluation (pdf)
We love to get feedback on our work. After each seminar and/or workshop please complete and submit this form.
- Seminar and Workshop Evaluation (pdf)
Your peers would also like to know what you think of their progress and performance. Please let them know.
- Peer Evaluation (pdf)
Want to mentor a peer? Download these forms to get started.
- Application and Agreement Form (pdf)
- Mentor Interest Application Form (pdf)
- How To Become a Mentor (pptx)
- Mentor Meeting Procedures (pdf)
- Mentor Assignment Notice (pdf)
- Mentee Assignment Notice (pdf)